Sunday, October 20, 2013

Amazed at the fear, but I have Ground Beef

    I know many people that are afraid of the kitchen.  I just couldn't understand why.  From my understanding it just down right intimidating.  I was told it's like stage fright or public speaking.  Well, having done both, I can truly say "you just have to jump in and start small.  I would'nt expect an actor to do Shakespear on there first stage appearence, or a student to address the entire school; having never practiced an unwritten speach. I promise, we will slowly get an understanding of the recipes, and become familiar with some of the language.
       
     Lets find a (recipe101) Beginner from one of my favorite sites...
       Justapinch.com

This recipe is from Cathy Smith

Crock Pot Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches Easy, Easy

      Crock Pot BBQ Pork

Ingredients

  • 14 oz can beef broth
  • 3 lb boneless pork ribs
  • 18 oz bottle bbq sauce
  • 2 pkg hamburger buns

Directions

  1. Pour the can of beef broth into slow cooker and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on high heat for 4 to 8 hours, or until meat shreds easily. (I cook 8 hrs, because I put it on before work, even w/ frozen pork and it's done when I get home).
  2. Remove meat from liquid. (I save the liquid for my homemade vegetable soup and put it in a bowl in the freezer) Using two forks, pull meat apart to shred it. It may not seem like it's working right away, but keep working at it and it will.
  3. Stir in the entire bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce (I use sweet, but use whatever is your favorite). Cover and cook on high for another 30 minutes or until completely heated through. Fill hamburger buns.
This is one recipe that EASY, and ready for YOU to  ENJOY COOKING 101.

Enjoy cooking would like to thank Cathy Smith / Just a Pinch.
       




    

No comments:

Post a Comment