Saturday, November 2, 2013

2 Ingredients Chocolate Cookies


I saw a recipe like this one, and thought I would try it in a different flavor. I was SHOCKED at how moist and good they were. I hope you try it. ENJOY Cooking !


Serves:   36

Prep Time:  5   


Cook Time:   8 

Cooking Method:  baking



Ingredients
         🍴 1 box (dry) of chocolate cake mix 
         🍴 Can Goya Black beans rinsed and drained


 
Directions

  1. Open your 2 ingredients and Set oven on 375 F Prepare cookie sheet with a light coating of cooking spray.
  2. In a blender or food processor add your rinsed and drained beans. Add up to 1/2 Cup water and Blend until beans are liquified.
  3. In a medium mixing bowl, add your box of DRY cake mix.
  4. Pour bean liquid into cake mix, and mix until all ingredients are wet. Do not over mix. Cookies will be tough.
  5. Using a #6 ice cream scoop or Table spoon to shape cookies. I didn't flatten my cookies, but this is optional. Bake 8-9 min. 
  6. ENJOY !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment