Im guessing we all add our own twist to food we've had before to make it our own. This is my twist on pop corn seasoning. It's a great rub on ribs too.
- BROWN SUGAR IS BEST WHEN LEFT TO DRY OUT FOR 2-3 DAYS BEFORE ADDING OTHER SPICES
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp dry mustard
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbsp coarse salt
- Place brown sugar on plate and spread out, so that sugar will dry out; 2-3 DAYS DO NOT COVER. This can also be done with a food dehydratore too. The goal is to get as much moister out of the sugar as possible.
- after brown sugar is dehytrated crush ALL till no lumps are visible
- add other spices and mix well
- store in air tight container, and sprinkle on popcorn or rub ribs for grill. Enjoy!