Lazy afternoon, and I wanted something sweet. Using the ingredients I had in my kitchen, this is what I came up with. A very delicious crunchy cookie on the outside, and cakey cookie on the inside. BEST of all, ITS VEGAN !!!
I think you're going to really like this one!
Serves: 24 cookies
Prep Time: 10 minute
Cook Time: 11 min per batch
Cooking Method: baking
1 Banana smashed
1/4 C olive oil
1/2 C light Brouwn Sugar
1 T vanilla
1/2 t. Baking powder
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. Salt
1/3 ( heaping ) C rolled oats
1/3 C vegan chic. Chips
Set oven at 350°F
** Gather all ingredients measured out ready to use.
**in a separate bowl add your flour salt baking powder and baking soda together (sift to remove any lumps)
** prepare cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly oil to prevent sticking
•In a medium mixing bowl, smash one banana (no lumps)
• add your olive oil to banana, mix together well
• add your brown sugar & vanilla to the banana mixture, mix together well no (lumps)
•• now add your flour mixture. Mix until incorporated (do not over mix) OVER MIXING WILL MAKE YOUR COOKIE TOUGH!
• add your oats, chocolate chips and nuts,
• using a # 50 ice cream scoop, place 2 inches apart on COOL prepared cookie sheet (parchment paper) or lightly oil pan
• with two WET fingers (and lightly press your cookie dough into rounds
• bake for 11 minutes, this will make a soft center cookie
•• immediately remove from cookie sheet and place on cooling rack
MAKE SURE COOKIE SHEETS ARE COMPLETELY COOLED BEFORE ADDING MORE COOKIE DOUGH