This dish is made with all the ingredient that have been okayed by JJ Smith, in the Green Smoothie Challenge food list.
Serving Size: 2 Wraps
2 large lettuce leaves
1 chicken tender
1 C frozen vegetables (your choice)
1/3 C coconut milk
1/3 C chicken stock (reduced sodium)
Indian spice blend (below)
* Cut chicken tender into bite-size pieces
*Season with Indian spice blend, salt, pepper and cayenne (optional)
* Pour 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
* frozen mixed vegetables ( set a side ready to use )
1) In a nonstick or prepared pan sauté your frozen vegetables. Sprinkle a little Indian spice blend over vegetables. Cook till unthawed.
3) add season chicken into pan sauté until white in color.
5) add chicken, stock and coconut milk.
6) bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer till half of liquid is gone. * stir occasionally.
7) spoon in washed and prepared lettuce leaves. Garnish with chickpeas and cilantro.