Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wonderful Clean Eating Cookies


These little gems are chewy, tasty and surprisingly sweet.  A JAP Freind introduced in to this special treat. I found my self in the kitchen at 4 am this morning.  That's a whole different story.  Well, I couldn't wait to try this recipe. To my surprise these are very good moist and sweet.  It's just enough sweetness to satisfy a craving. NO SUGAR ADDED !


It take 2 min. To put this recipe together. I just love recipes you can dump and stir. 
I think these would be idea for snacks or even breakfast bars, needless to say this is my breakfast this morning, these little gems and a cup of tea.  I'm snowed in so this morning it's the best I can do. I'm going to name them.....
              "Stormy Oat Gems"


I promise you you won't be disappointed tried these as soon as possible.  Write me back let me know what you think, and as always Enjoycooking !


No comments:

Post a Comment